- All INR remittances are free* irrespective of amount.
- Conversion to foreign currency at a firm rate, displayed on the website. ( www.statebank.com )
- Instant** Transfer to over 12,500 branches of State Bank of India.
- Electronic credit facility to accounts in all branches of associate banks of SBI and over 50000 branches of 100 other banks in India via NEFT.
- Instant pay by debit or credit card. (Monthly limits apply).
- Money can be sent to account with any bank.
- Remittances can be sent in all major currencies.
- Standing instructions facility available for remittances of recurring nature.
State Bank of India, New York does not levy any charges/fees/commission for rupee remittances to India irrespective of the amount. However for remittances to beneficiary accounts held in banks other than SBI, charges (e.g. NEFT, beneficiary bank charges etc.) if any, may apply.
The remittance may be delayed -
- If your funds are not immediately available with us
- If beneficiary details provided by you are incomplete & incorrect
- Due to network failures/ technical problems outside the control of the sending / receiving branches.